I am a mother, wife, aspiring writer, veteran, and student of everything holistic, living in beautiful Ventura, California. I grew up in New Haven, Kentucky and dreamed of seeing the world. In 1994, I left that sweet town with a backpack and a sense of adventure as I headed to Florida for Navy Basic Training. Since then I've lived and travelled all over! I also found the love of my life, a handsome Navy Seabee from Kansas City, Missouri. We married in 1997, and have 4 kids ages 13, 11, 8 and 5...there's NEVER a dull moment around here!
For those that know me, you know I have a lot to say, and since my closest friends and family are scattered all over the planet, this is my way of having a conversation with you. I will share travels, poetry, the ups and downs of military life and the beautiful people we've met along the way. I'll share my journey to get "back" to my fit self, and simple ways I'm learning to live a more holistic life.
Life is a crazy amazing journey with twists and unexpected turns... and I'm so excited to be sharing a piece of myself with all of you! Thank you for stopping by, please say hello and let me know how I'm doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment